What if you could do it all again? What if you could go back to when your children were born, but you knew everything you know now? Would you change your professional path? Would your career look different? Would your children? That’s what we’re talking about this week on Best Friend Banter. If you like the personal podcasts, this one’s for you.
And PS—Tim Daly is like 60!? No freaking way. Find out why Sarah’s totally embarrassed about that fact during this week’s episode.
- Mothers in the Workforce: A Problem Too Big for Politicians to Fix?
- What It’s Like for a Working Mom in Oslo, Norway
- In China, It’s the Grandparents who ‘Lean In’
- Work Life Satisfaction Is Real: American working mothers are generally happy with the balance of their careers and their lives at home
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Characteristics of Families, 2015
- Let’s Start at the Beginning by Lee Rosevere
- Drop of Water In the Ocean by Broke For Free
- Something Elated by Broke For Free
- Spinning by Nangdo