I’m sure it doesn’t surprise you to know that I’ve been an avid blog reader for years. I’ve been following some sites long enough to see people’s lives completely transformed! Isn’t that why we read blogs in the first place, because we connect with someone’s story? Love it!
The trouble with blog reading is that I’m not always good about getting to everyone’s site. I don’t always have time to sit down at my computer with a fresh window and type in someone’s URL to peruse their newest posts. Usually, I need to be able to scroll on my phone while I’m cooking dinner. That’s where Bloglovin’ comes in…
If you’re not already using Bloglovin’, you must! You create an account, follow your favorite bloggers, and then Bloglovin’ sets up a feed of their newest posts for you. Sure, it’s a feedreader, but there’s a lot more functionality than that:
- Bloglovin’ will email you the new posts in your feed every day (a feature you can turn off if you don’t want an extra message in your inbox).
- You can share a post right from Bloglovin’ to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or by email.
- You can save posts or mark them with some love
- Bloglovin’ will suggest other blogs you might like with surprising accuracy.
- You can use the Bloglovin’ app to read on your phone.
Convinced? Good! You can follow Evie+Sarah by clicking here:
Already on Bloglovin’? Come say hello!
Have a great weekend!