Is it me, or is Feminism the word of the week? With the DNC underway, lots of my reading material has centered on women and their roles in society. It kind of feels like women are having their moment! And can I just say I totally teared up when Hillary accepted the nomination last night??
- If You Want Less Police Violence, Hire More Female Cops
- Obama’s most unusual legacy? Being a good dad.
- Black Lives Matter as viewed by a Nigerian student at MIT
- A Darke and Vicious Place: Conceptualizing the Vagina and How Women’s Sex Organs Have Been Understood in Art and in History
- Illustrations of revolutionary women in science
- Can Hillary reinvent herself again?
- How Exhaustion Became a Status Symbol
- Black Mothering Is A Means Of Protest
See you next week!