Whew! You know that week when you’re trying to settle back into your real life after a trip? I’m there. Throw in back-to-school prep events and a new puppy, and my head is spinning (tune in to the latest episode of Best Friend Banter for more on the latter)! Here’s to a restful weekend :)
- How you know standardized testing has gone way too far
- Bad-ass breastfeeding apparel I so would’ve worn
- Should we be expect wide-spread voter fraud in November?
- Oh, come on. Mother’s know the truth!
- Gertrude Stein for kids?
- What else we can all learn from female Olympians
- The bujo backstory
- Does Female Empowerment Have a Smell?
- Accommodating New Motherhood at 30,000 Feet
- You’re much more likely to be a stuntman if your name is Erik and a poet if your name is Hannah
Source: Washington Post