Back to school = back to stress for me. That’s why I’m trying to carve out a few minutes a day to teach myself to meditate. Really? Yes, really. I discovered this app that offers guided meditations narrated by a “meditation and mindfulness expert” named Andy who was actually ordained as a Tibetan Buddhist monk. Curious?
- My Job Helped Cure My Postpartum Depression
- The oldest living thing in Europe is more than 1,075 years old
- Pushing back against empowerment in childbirth
- White Lives Matter protesters + guns + Confederate flags outside the NAACP
- No more sentences as short as Brock’s
- Rape wouldn’t be an issue if women were as strong as men?
- White Lives Matter declared a hate group
Have a great weekend!