1. New “Bullet Journal for Moms” Series on BulletJournal.com
Each month I’ll be sharing ways a Bullet Journal can simplify your life as a mother, including applications for family life as well as caring for your home and for yourself. We’ll deep dive into how you can use your journal in each stage of parenting, from pregnancy through to life with multiple children.
This series won’t be about bedazzling your journal or writing your memoir; this will be practical, focused suggestions for making a Bullet Journal an extension of your brain so critical that I promise you’ll designate a pocket in your diaper bag for the thing!
Be sure to join me on BulletJournal.com to learn Why Every Mom Needs a Bullet Journal this month, and why your pregnancy is the perfect time to start a Bullet Journal next month.
2. Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge
As if this weren’t exciting enough, I’ve also created a BRAND NEW 7-Day Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge that’s a perfect compliment to my new series on BulletJournal.com.
In just 7 days, you’ll learn:
- what you need and how to get a Bullet Journal started, plus tweaks for busy moms
- techniques like listing and tracking that will take everything jumbling your brain and organize it on paper, from meal planning to ovulation tracking
- where to find inspiration to go deeper with your “Bujo” and even get fancy!
- how to become a member of the incredibly supportive Bullet Journal community
P.S. – Don’t forget to sign up for my 7-day Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge!
3. An *Official* Bullet Journal Notebook Giveaway
Last but certainly not least, thank you very much to Ryder for offering to giveaway one of his SOLD OUT official Bullet Journal Notebooks with each installment of this series!
To enter, please comment below. What we want to know from you is:
- What challenges you face to stay organized as a mom, or…
- What tips you can share with fellow moms about keeping it all together.
Good luck, friends!!
[the giveaway has ended]