With back to school on everyone’s minds, we couldn’t resist a podcast on today’s schools. This week we’re sharing our most awkward teacher moments, (like what it’s really like to teach sex ed to high school students!) and what we really think about how a classroom should be run and managed. And with years of teaching experience behind us and totally different philosophies on education, it’s a super charged conversation.
Tune in for our proudest and most embarrassing moments in the classroom as well as our biggest surprises when we sent our own kids off to the public school system.
If you’re enjoying Best Friend Banter, do us a favor: take a minute to write us a review on iTunes. Your reviews help others find our show as we climb the charts. So far we’re a five star podcast! Then, forward the episode to your bestie!
- An F-Minus for America’s Schools From a Fed-Up Judge
- Everything You Need to Know About the Common Core
- Something Elated by Broke For Free
- Drop of Water In the Ocean by Broke For Free
- Let’s Start at the Beginning by Lee Rosevere
- Rooms by Portrayal