What is so freaking hard about passing gun laws? Is it our culture? Is it the NRA? And would restrictive gun laws even help with all the gun violence?
There have been over 300 mass shootings since the start of 2016, and 40% of American households have firearms in a country that’s obsessed with guns. This week, we’re looking into the history and contemporary politics of gun control in a podcast that’s bound to raise a few eyebrows.
- The Secret History of Guns
- Guarantees of the Right to Arms In State Constitutions
- U.S. Gun Policy: Global Comparisons
- It’s Been 20 Years Since the Brady Bill Passed. Here are 11 Ways Gun Politics Have Changed.
- The Gun Control Debate, Explained in 5 Questions
- Bill Clinton’s Costly Assault Weapons Ban
- Verb by Glass Boy
- Let’s Start at the Beginning by Lee Rosevere
- Drop of Water In the Ocean by Broke For Free