Evie’s feeling energized after attending the Houston Women’s March—her first march ever!—but Sarah’s posing some tough questions: What was the goal? Why now? And where do we go from here? We’re also tackling some of the touchy conversations that were broached before, during, and after the march about common goals in the face of “multiple and intersecting identities.”
Who felt empowered? Who felt alienated? Who thought the whole damn March was a sham?
And for good measure...
- Featured image photo credit: NBC News
- Women’s March on Washington official website
- “You’re Not Equal. I’m Sorry“
- Women’s March on Washington Opens Contentious Dialogues About Race
- To understand the Women’s March on Washington, you need to understand intersectional feminism
- Why I’m Skipping the Women’s March on Washington
- Drop of Water In the Ocean by Broke For Free
- Let’s Start at the Beginning by Lee Rosevere
- Birds by Tyler Twombly