Thanks for stopping by!
In case you don’t know yet, I’m in love with my Bullet Journal! It took my mom brain from overwhelmed to organized pretty much instantly. That’s why I’m constantly trying to convert friends, family, and you to the Bullet Journal system.
If you haven’t already, you can find the first three parts of my series, Bullet Journal for Moms, on Ryder Carroll’s website (FYI, he’s the founder of the system):
Stay tuned. There’s more to come in the series!
FREE 7-Day Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge
Ready to jump-start your Bullet Journal journey? Sign up for my Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge NOW!
- what you need and how to get a Bullet Journal started, plus tweaks for busy moms
- techniques like listing and tracking that will take everything jumbling your brain and organize it on paper, from meal planning to ovulation tracking
- where to find inspiration to go deeper with your “Bujo” and even get fancy!
- how to become a member of the incredibly supportive Bullet Journal community
Here’s what people are saying about the Bullet Journal for Moms Email Challenge:
- “Thank you very much for inspiring me in continuing with my BuJo, and getting more peace in my full head, and so also in my family’s day to day life!”
- “I am BEYOND excited for your tips for moms who BuJo!!! While I truly love the idea, I’ve not seen a lot of practical applications for moms, until YOU!!”
- “I am loving the challenge. I wish I had an entire day alone to get my bullet journal set up so that I could feel like I was finally on top of things!! Thank you so much for the inspiration.”
- “The email challenge is so great. I work and have kids and I’ve not yet found that sweet spot of bloggers that I can follow for ideas tuned into what I really need. I think you’ve hit all the targets for me, THANK YOU!!”
Sign up now!
Win an *Official* Bullet Journal Notebook
Last but certainly not least, thank you very much to Ryder for offering to giveaway one of his official Bullet Journal Notebooks with each installment of the Bullet Journal for Moms series on his website!
How do you enter?
- Sign up for the Evie+Sarah newsletter, below, and…
- Leave a comment letting us know how using a Bullet Journal has helped you parent a newborn, or which of my suggestions on the topic you’d like to try. Now, you’re entered!
- Make sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram to stay in touch for all our latest Bullet Journal content!